Approval Step One
- Fill in the form below or phone AOFAQualifications on 0129 3344556.
- Request Forms to become a Centre (Forms C1, CT1)
- We send you the Forms, Documentation and examplar policies and procedures in case you don’t have your own – YES, all the hard work is done for you.
Approval Step Two
- Complete the forms, decide which qualifications you wish to offer your clients
- Collate your policies and procedures. Use the exemplar documents where you do not possess your own.
- Sign our terms and conditions
Approval Step Three
- For each trainer, Assessor and Internal Verifier / Internal Quality Assurer:
- Collate and submit copies of CVs and relevant qualifications etc.
- Collate a portfolio of relevant experience.
- A signed declaration from each person relating to compliance and conflict of interest.
- Email or send all information to Compliance at AOFAQualifications.
What happens next?
- AOFA Qualifications will acknowledge your application within 1 working day
- AOFA Qualifications Compliance reviews your submissions, highlights any shortcoming and missing documents.
- If all is complete,AOFA Qualifications registers you are a AOFA Qualifications Approved Centre, enable your access to our online ‘Training Manager’ and links to free downloadable PowerPoints, Lesson Plans etc.
- AOFA Qualifications aims to fully process all Centre Approval Applications within 2 weeks, providing all documents are in order
- Sends you a confirmation of Centre Approval
…. You are now ready to go!
Why select AOFAQualifications as your Awarding Organisation?
For qualifications, being a Centre of an Awarding Organisation gives credibility. AOFAQualifications is an Ofqual Recognised Awarding Organisation. AOFA QualificationsCentres are further enhanced by also being approved by the Association of First Aiders giving confidence and peace of mind to clients. Credibility and confidence are major factors in retaining and gaining new clients and only AOFAQualifications can offer this unique position.
As an outwardly looking organisation AOFAQualifications fully understand that first aid for most training providers can form only a part of their business. AOFAQualifications offer an increasing range of qualifications from Safeguarding, Health and Safety through to Food Hygiene to help your business prosper in this competitive marketplace.
To assist your business and to remove barriers to expansion, AOFAQ are one of the only awarding organisations that offer FREE, professionally designed PowerPoints and lesson plans to support Centres. This is especially important when considering the time and effort needed to produce supporting materials. Centres have provided feedback in the confidence they find in AOFAQ not being a training provider in competition with their Centres. AOFAQ training events focus solely on improving standards and business for our Centres not to their clients.